Who we are
Nipponia has been present in the motorcycle market since 1992 maintaining an active presence around the world ever since.
This was initiated through the exporting company in Japan, Nipponia Boeki Ltd. and has continued through specific markets:
- The Dominican Republic in the Caribbean – Nipponia Caribe C.xA.
- Guatemala in Central America – Capetown S.A.
- China in the Far East – Nipponia Shanghai Ltd.
- Greece in Europe – Nipponia Holding & Management S.A.
- European Distribution Center – Trade & Traffic Plus B.V., Wezep, Holland
Value for money
- Design based on future market trends.
- Engineering based on quality and innovative solutions.
- Use of motors with increased output and improved quality, with an environmentally-friendly perspective.
- Improvement of performance and design of frames as far as safety and comfort is concerned.
- Complete and thorough inspection of technical solutions and improvements as well as production.
Commercial & Post-sale goals
- To strengthen current market presence.
- To penetrate into new markets.
- To establish the Nipponia brand internationally as a high quality and competitively priced brand.
- To set a high standard of after-sales service provided.
- To provide and maintain full access to spare parts.
- Web-based software application will ensure easy and practical spare parts selection and ordering.